Immanuel Randolph General Contractor
handles all of your needs concerning the many ground-based issues you may face at several points of your life, anytime of the year. We pave the way, remove your snow and even help you with your septic tank so that you can get on with your life.
Call us at 1-877-401-8012 for a free estimate on our professional services
From driveways to highways, we make your life operational again
We have offered construction, paving and septic services to our customers in Baltimore, Maryland, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and the surrounding cities for many years. Our growing list of happy clients is due in part to the variety of services that we perform. These include:
- Brick: We expertly handle all manner of brick work, including pavers, driveways, walkways and patios. There is a reason why this material has been in existence for over millennia – it is a quality material that reliably holds its ground in all weather. We have transformed outdoor properties from the boring, standard cement to the lively and colorful possibilities found in brick. Instead of the usual squared-off area in your back yard, we can organically design a brick patio, for example, that will be like adding square footage to your home because your new patio area will be used so much more. Brick is also a highly-effective way to highlight and accent portions of your property by a sectioned-off garden area or a walkway.
- Interlocking pavers: This method, pioneered by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago (and the roads are still in use!) is a tried, tested and truly great technique of paving heavily-trafficked areas such as your driveway. It also is a classy, understated way to add pizzazz to your home with any number of color/pattern combos.
- Asphalt: This is one of the most important substances of the 20th Century, paving the way for millions of miles of roads worldwide. It is a simple yet effective material that combines all the benefits of sand, rock and oil. The first two of the three give structure and sturdiness, where as oil brings the ability to mold pavement, adhere to the ground and protect and seal gravel. For your residential property, this is ideal for long and sloping driveways leading to your home. And for businesses, we efficiently pave parking lots, as well as provide asphalt sealing.
- Tar and chip driveway: For a more stylized and rustic look to your property, this is the way to go. While the 20th Century was busy paving the world with asphalt, we are now intrigued by the past, and that is the aesthetic tar and chip gives you. This is ideal for lower lying areas, not sloped, that sees rain. This material more quickly dissipates rainwater than asphalt, which is harder.
- Septic tank pumping: Depending on the size of your tank and the number of occupants in your home, you may need to pump out your tank once a year or once every seven years. Now is the time to consider your septic levels.
- Snow removal service: You need to get on with your life, so don’t let ice and snowdrifts handicap your schedule. If it is snowing, or the weather service predicts lots of snow and ice, give us a call immediately.
- Total customer satisfaction: At the heart of all of our services is ensuring your complete satisfaction with our work. We work harder than anyone else to deliver on this promise.
1-877-401-8012 – call for our services and a free estimate
From the ground and down, we take care of your needs
You can rely on our Driveway Paving, Asphalt Sealcoating and Septic Services in Baltimore, Frederick, Columbia, Ellicott City, Towson, Germantown, Silver Springs and Westminster, Maryland as well as Harrisburg and York, Pennsylvania.